Fantasy Football with Koval and Praise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Football with Koval and Praise

This is the Forum for the youtube channel Fantasy Football with Koval and Praise

2015 Week 2 Preview

DrMjrKoval
    DrMjrKoval

2015 Week 2 Preview Empty 2015 Week 2 Preview

Post by DrMjrKoval Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:07 am

Each Week I’m going to pick 5 games to highlight and preview some quick hits for Fantasy Football

New England vs Buffalo
    I don’t think it’s a stretch to say Tom Brady will outperform Tyrod Taylor but the Bills play division games tough and this seems like a classic trap game. I can actually see Tyrod Taylor having a decent day but he’s still not a starter. If he starts to go gangbusters later in the season then you should consider him.

Chicago vs Arizona
    Here we have Carson Palmer vs Jay Cutler. Carson Palmer shredded New Orleans Defense in Week one and I expect that to continue going into Week 2. I’ll call it now Carson Palmer will be the highest scoring Quarterback this week. Drew Brees had a big day against the Cardinals Defense but Jay Cutler is no Drew Brees. I see Jay Cutler to continue to struggle. The trade of Brandon Marshall and the loss of Kevin White are going to be Cutler’s downfall in Chicago.

Tennessee vs Cleveland
    Can Marcus Mariota keep up with the pace he’s on? No of course not. There isn’t any Quarterback in the league that could and it doesn’t help that he is a Rookie. He tore Tampa’s Defense apart in Week one and while Cleveland has a better Defense I still see him putting up positive numbers. In standard leagues it wouldn’t hurt to add him to your roster.

St Louis vs Washington
    Saint Louis’ Defense destroyed the Seahawks Offense. The absolutely have the ability to do that to Washington. As long as their Defense is as staunch as it is expect their Running Back to put up some numbers. Last week facing a good Seahawks Defense Benny Cunningham had a total of 122 Yards on them. Washington’s Defense isn’t even close to as good. Keep an eye out for both Tre Mason and Todd Gurley to be coming off of injury and either have the talent to start.

Green Bay vs Seattle
    Being a Green Bay fan I have to comment on this one. It’s the Green Bay Offense vs the Seattle Defense and which one will break…actually the true battle is the porous Green Bay Defense vs the porous Seattle Offense. The loss of Sam Barrington on the Packers side and missing Morgan Burnett in Week One really hit them hard. This Week with Morgan Burnett returning he’ll be able to help shore up that secondary…and they continue to struggle at Linebacker. On the Seattle side they are missing Max Unger bad. Sure Jimmy Graham is nice but how do you get time to throw to him…when you have a bad offensive line. I think in the end Russell Wilson, who was sacked 6 times and picked off once last week, will continue to struggle. If anyone on their offense will have a big day it’s either Marshawn Lynch or Jimmy Graham and I’d take the later to have the most.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm